Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Bradford's in 09

This is week 20 or 21 not sure. We also celebrated my 26th Birthday!! It was great Jon and I went to the Shrimp House and had some huge shrimp to eat. One exciting thing was a phone call from my parents to wish me Happy Birthday!! Or more so Feliz Cumpleanos!! Coming from a family where birthday celebrations were not very popular this was big surprise!!! My church family the Hills and the Rays also had a little birthday party at our house which was a nice blessing. So the picture are me possing with baby bradford and Noah(Jason and Heather's first born : ) We were playing in a leaf pile in the front of our house. Jon and I at the Shrimp House. And Jon and I again just taking a picture.

2 comments:

Dennis said...

Nice...............

Shannon Leigh said...

what a cute prego lady you are!!