Daniel happens to have a sweet tooth and if you put anything with sugar in front of him it disappears quickly. So needless to say that cookie was gone before milk was served. Once he saw there was milk to go with the cookie, well logically he needed to have another cookie to have with his milk...
So tension builds up and decisions are made and not eating his cookie slow enough has consequences. When we determine he was not having another cookie I decided that I would share a piece of my cookie.
That's when it happen...Elena beat me and before I cut my piece off she was already handing her brother a piece of hers followed by, "I did it!!!! Did what you might ask. She chose to love her brother more than herself and she knew it. So we celebrated with her.
The simple things in this life are sometimes just that, days when we overcome our sinful tendencies and are lead by His Holy Spirit.

No comments:
Post a Comment